Thursday, August 2, 2012

AS PROMISED: TREASURE FROM LAST WEEKEND
Metal peacock plate $1 at a yard sale.
Because I can't have too many shell boxes. $3.75 from Tender Hearts Thrift, Enya was playing on their sound system.
Mexican treats from Plaza Fiesta. Goat's milk chocolates for my boss and dulce de camote (sweet potato candy)Lunch was flautas de pollo
Presents, and it wasn't even my birthday!

See what I mean about shell boxes? The vintage gloves were $1 a piece.
from Goodwill
2 more vintage slips from Goodwill
Score of the day, red leather poncho. It was hanging with skirts and I promise I'll take of photo wearing it when it's not 90.
Present from Marlene.
Another present. Wool jacket
Pile o' purses. The one in front might be a real Coach.
Hi! Shaky or arty shot of my new hat.
Travel case, free from moving students.

3 comments:

  1. A red leather poncho? Good Lord, can such a thing really exist? You did well, can't beat a vintage slip and a gazillion shell boxes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last, I've found you! congrats on the fabulous red poncho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teri. Can't wait for it to get cold enough to wear (jan or feb?)

      Delete