Friday, August 10, 2012

HOT, HUMID, RAIN.....REPEAT

This morning on the way to work, before the rain. Black and white polka dot dress, thrifted. Leggings, Target. Shoes, DWS. Umbrella, free on the street. Purse, gift.
We've been in the summer cycle of hot, humid and afternoon rain for about a week. I can't stand to go outside when it's like that. I walked home around 4pm and it was 89degrees with 60% humidity and had already rained once. Yuck! When it rains here in the summer it get more humid after it stops. My tomato plants and hibiscus seem to be enjoying the weather. It should be the same for the next month or so. Thank you to who ever invented A/C, there should be a holiday

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond useless in hot, humid conditions! Just as well they are rare in the UK...
    Your dress looks light and cool, and I would like a close up of your pendant. xxx

    ReplyDelete