Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 82

 

Let's pretend it's summer! 

How cute is she? I'm loving the little pineapple on her shoulder.

We're having another cold snap and I forgot to cover the outside plants last night. Oops! Maybe they didn't all freeze.

I've been crazy busy this semester (today is only day 7).  We've been working on three shows at once, that all open before the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometime the schedule gets a little out of control. But that's show biz for ya.

All the shows have been cast, the drama ran hot and heavy on Friday. It always does. After we open the scholarship fund raiser ballet, the opera and the children's tour,  we move on to Arcadia and Evita. Arcadia is set in England in 1809 and 2009. And Evita is Argentina 1930-1950. So, I'll be a little busy for the next couple of months. I sort of made a New years resolution to post more outfits, and you can see how well that's going. I wear clothes everyday, it true!

We also met with our realtor about listing our house. The Doctor is retiring at the end of June and we want to move back home, AKA California. That's going to be nerve wrecking. Wish us luck.

Enjoy your day




8 comments:

  1. How do you do it all?! There's 2 of you! That's it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should be by my jacaranda tree, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I keep on waiting for winter. I cannot believe it when they tell me this is winter.
    Love and sunshine, my friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! I love your Weird doll Wednesdays. Good luck with all that sewing - can't wait to see the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a weird doll! Good luck with your costume making.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has it really been 82 weird Wednesdays!! Wow. I love the little pineapple doll. Sorry I haven't been around in so long. I've neglected my Dylan's Dress blog as well, but life here has been super busy. My clothes are selling locally, so that's a good thing! I am now focusing on keeping up my oldest blog, AMothersJournal.com

    XO
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck with all your plans. hope all goes well
    I love the idea of you posting more outfits!

    Winter here for sure, no doubts in my mind;)

    Arianexo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one busy chick! Don't forget to make time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her too. A very naive Doll of the World. I love this series of yours.
    If you move to soCal, we'll be "neighbors"!

    ReplyDelete