Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 91

 

Pretend she's Evita, okay?  It's preview tonight! Show opens tomorrow


Of course, I'll have photos and tell you all about it. If you don't know the story, it's based on the life of Eva Peron who was married to the President of Argentina, Juan Peron. It's set in the late 40's/early 50's.  There's not a lot of spoken dialogue, it's mostly all singing, like an opera. If you interested, I'm sure there's lots of video of productions on you tube. (for some legal reasons I don't understand, we can't post video of our productions on line. We would if we could). 

 

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

  1. So Christian Dior me, from my head to my toes...
    Hope the opening night goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds of Marie Antoinette
    good luck for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm totally seeing Marie Antoinette. Cute and frilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie Antoinette it is! May Evita shine as brightly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for joing the crazy fun of Share-in-Style.
    It is always soooooooooooo wonderful to have you.
    Next one will be Saturday 12th april

    ReplyDelete