Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 95

She has a 'tude.

and she's blurry, sorry about that. Maybe she's Maria from Sound of Music. Don't know.


This past week has been a wash.....we had 10" of rain. Yeah, at least I live on high ground unlike a friend who's garage flooded twice. I've been doing end of the year sorting and organizing of the storage. My "fashion sense" have been whatever I can climb up and down a ladder in and pull boxes down that have more dust than the great pyramids. ( hey, spellcheck is that spelled right?) This up coming weekend I have 3, count them, 3 social events to go to. Fingers crossed that I remember my camera and remember to take photos.

Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Sonja Henie? Pity the poor guy who pulled the focus for that film...! Legend has it her tongue was sharper than her blades.

    Three social events in one week?! What are the dress codes/costume requirements for a faculty member/faculty wife at a famous Southern university? (A friend living in Charleston actually wears Hats!)

    ReplyDelete