Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 119

 

Wednesday, already? Because I didn't get to Toys R Us before they pulled the Breaking Bad action dolls, here's a pretty lady


What was Toys R Us thinking? If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll tell you. Toys R Us is a huge chain toy store, for the Christmas season (?) they were selling Breaking Bad action figures, complete with guns and bags of meth. Can you believe a mother complained and they acted shocked that she did?  The stores spokesperson said the action figures were in the "adult" section. IT"S A TOY STORE FOR CHILDREN.  What next? A Sons of Anarchy Gemma Teller action figure with a bbq fork?


Sometimes I just don't understand major corporations mindsets. ( oh, it's the $$$$, right?)

Sorry about  the rant, enjoy the day


 

 


4 comments:

  1. What on earth were they thinking? We don't have Breaking Bad on Freeview but even I know its a drama based on drugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I want Walt and Jessie dolls now. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doll. And I have heard about the doll thing and the meth. That is crazy! Hope you have had a great day! xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sort of dainty lady doll my elderly aunts gave me when I was small and possessed of sticky paws. How I adored 'petting' silky hair and satin gown and wispy lace! Can't imagine the reasoning of people who would give children action figures of druggies: what games do they anticipate the kids to play?!

    ReplyDelete