Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 140

 

Last post I  mentioned that I'd found a doll at a rummage sale. Her she is.

 

Poor thing, doesn't have any hands. Her skirt and hair are some kind of fine straw and she has a wooden stand, no feet. She was $1.


BTW, I have nothing against instant coffee. I just remember the powdered stuff my Dad would drink  back in the 60's. It was pretty awful. 

I've been (finally) doing some gardening. Weeding and seeing what didn't survive the rather harsh winter we had. A couple of plants died, but the rose bushes seem to have spurge into over drive. Roses and rosemary.  




2 comments:

  1. Instant coffee? Good grief, yes, I love it! Great find in your last post. (I'm a little slow these days, heh) Despite her missing appendages, this doll looks pretty darn happy. I'm glad you have made a new home for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's cute. I like that sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete