Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 170


WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK, it's just a naked doll. 

Bit the bullet and bought a new camera. I am keeping the broken one to take artsy fartsy photos. 

 The old camera was pretty cheap, $125. So I don't feel too bad about replacing it after 4 years. I upgraded a bit . I'm not a professional photographer and probably wouldn't know what to do with a fancy camera. It's point and shoot for me. Wonder what the fisheye photos would look like...........


6 comments:

  1. Oh, it's a kewpie doll! I love these little dolls. The nudity is profane. Profane!! Hahaha. I'm glad you got a new camera. It's already stressful enough taking photos, at least for me. Have fun with your new technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! First weird waves invade your color spectrum and now a baby Zorpian has plopped into your space-time continuum. It's good that you've acquired a splendid new camera for recording further exciting developments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie Kewpie! Glad you got the new camera sorted quickly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you got a new camera: four years is like an eternity any electronic device, even if we refuse to believe it!. I like to use my camera and mobile for ages, until they say enough!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. 3-4 years ago I finally bought a flat screen tv. I gave to one I replaced to a student. When I was unhooking all the cables I saw the label on the back. The TV was made in 1992! It was older than her.

      Delete