Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 181


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope everyone had a lovely time. I spent the holiday visiting my BFF.



 Today's doll is from Kazakhstan. She's made of wood, fur, ruffles and trim.

Yesterday was back to work for Spring semester and the students start next Monday. And I still don't have photos from the dance concert. Soon............

And winter showed up. Last Wednesday it was mid-70's, today 38. Brrrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. You must feel like everything is back to normal now with your colder temperatures. I hope it's refreshing. And I love the detailed traditional dress of your doll.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insouciant! I've been waiting to use that word -- but if it doesn't fit, it won't wear -- and this dainty lady's adorable headgear demands to be properly admired.

    Gah. We're facing the first accumulating snow of the season. Should not complain, having escaped all sorts of travel ordeals over the holidays, still... Gah. (Shall buy a bag of oilseed on my way home from work.)

    ReplyDelete