Wednesday, April 5, 2017

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, POST 241


Enjoy this intricate crocheted doll's dress. Way too much work went into this.

 

 "I see London, I see France....." I had to show off her underpants.


We finished the huge show with the symphony, yes, my little town has a freaking symphony, and I'm waiting on production photos. I will be posting some backstage and construction ones in the next few days. To get you guys all excited about the upcoming post.....The Boss won an excellence in costume award for the Kennedy Center/American College Theatre Festival. She one another one this past Nov. for Into the Woods. We're on a roll. 



2 comments:

  1. An aunt of mine crocheted items like this dolly's drawers "when she felt nervy". I did wonder how she could see what she was doing. She replied, "Oh, it's all touchy-feely", and she was proud of her up-to-date slang at the time. A marvel, no matter the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best dolls have fancy knickers! x

    ReplyDelete